Painful Deceptions (2 hours)
by Eric Hufschmid
The precursor of this 2003 video was The 9-11 Scam. Painful Deceptions is more tightly edited, but lacks some of the details of information in the earlier video. Painful Deceptions has less on the destruction of the Twin Towers than the companion book Painful Questions but it has persuasive 20-minute segment on Building 7. Painful Deceptions has much more than the book on the Pentagon attack, but the Pentagon segments feature a good deal of sloppy or even deceptive analysis. The errors include:
- It asserts that the attack plane made almost no sound, when in fact eyewitnesses describe the roar of jet engines.
- It goes into a lengthy digression about vapor trails based on a Pentagon CCTV video frame to promote his missile theory, without considering alternative explanations such as engine damage from light-pole impacts.
- It misrepresents the Pentagon eyewitness evidence, cherry-picking a few examples and implying they represent the eyewitnesses as a whole.
- It makes most of the common errors in evaluating the Pentagon attack physical evidence.
- It suggests a rescue dog could find no human remains, when no one disputes that at least 125 people in the building were killed in the attack.
Although this video was influential at one time, Hufschmid has since lost what credibility he once had by publicly embracing Holocaust denial and accusing scores of people with being part of a vast “Zionist criminal network”.
Note By Scene-Release:
We get synopsis from these releases websites , so , these are NOT our words
9-11 Painful Deceptions 2004 roflcopter2110
Published on: Feb 28, 2018 @ 06:20