– Run “setup_ori_and_the_blind_forest_de_188.8.131.52.exe”
Credits: This release was made possible by daemonikuz!
If you like this game, support the developers and BUY IT!
PLEASE REMEMBER TO SEED, MANY OTHERS WANT THIS!
Ori and the Blind Forest: Definitive Edition
Genre: Action – Adventure – Platformer
Works on: Windows (7, 8, 10)
Languages: Text only: Português do Brasil, Deutsch, English, español, français, italiano, 日本語, русский
Features: single-player – controller support
Released: April 27, 2016
Size: 4.1 GB
Company: Moon Studios GmbH / Nordic Games
Rating: PEGI Rating: 7+ (with Violence)
NEW IN THE DEFINITIVE EDITION
– Packed with new and additional content: New areas, new secrets, new abilities, more story sequences, multiple difficulty modes, full backtracking support and much more!
– Discover Naru’s past in two brand new environments.
– Master two powerful new abilities – Dash and Light Burst.
– Find new secret areas and explore Nibel faster by teleporting between Spirit Wells.
The forest of Nibel is dying. After a powerful storm sets a series of devastating events in motion, Ori must journey to find courage and confront a dark nemesis to save the forest of Nibel. Ori and the Blind Forest tells the tale of a young orphan destined for heroics, through a visually stunning Action-Platformer crafted by Moon Studios. Featuring hand-painted artwork, meticulously animated character performance, a fully orchestrated score and dozens of new features in the Definitive Edition, Ori and the Blind Forest explores a deeply emotional story about love and sacrifice, and the hope that exists in us all.
Minimum system requirements:
Windows: 7 or later
Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo E4500 @ 2.2GHz or AMD Athlon 64 X2 5600+ @ 2.8 GHz
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: GeForce 240 GT or Radeon HD 6570 1 GB
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Storage: 11 GB available space
Special Bonus from GOG (all in oroginal GOG archive):
Ori and the Blind Forest Definitive Edition-GOG
Published on: Jun 14, 2016 @ 21:22